Want to take your classic strawberry banana smoothie recipe up a notch? Add a few tablespoons of peanut butter for an epic twist on a breakfast smoothie.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen sliced banana
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons all-natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and mix until smooth.
- Serve with a drizzle of peanut butter and fresh fruit.
Serving Size: 1/2 Calories: 223 Sugar: 24 Fat: 22 Carbohydrates: 35 Fiber: 6 Protein: 9