- yield: 1 GLASS
- prep time: 3 MINUTES
- total time: 3 MINUTES
A delicious pineapple smoothie with bananas and almond butter. Can be used for a smoothie bowl or sipped from a glass.
- 2 bananas (medium sized)
- 2 handfuls frozen pineapple
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 100ml rice milk (or water)
- Peel two ripe bananas (ripe is best for sweetness).
- Add to a jug.
- Put in two handfuls of frozen pineapple.
- Add one tablespoon of almond butter.
- Add 100ml (just under half a cup) of rice milk. You can use any plant-based milk or even water for this.
- Blend until creamy smooth.
- Enjoy in a glass or as a smoothie bowl (with fave toppings).