elicious recipe for Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles that is filled with Reese’s Pieces! You are going to love these sweet bites of cookie dough!
For the Truffle
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¾ cup mini Reese’s Pieces
For the Topping
- 12 oz chocolate melting wafers, melted
- 2 oz white chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter with brown sugar and peanut butter until creamy. Add flour and salt. Fold in the mini Reese’s Pieces.
- Using a one tablespoon scoop, drop balls onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Freeze for two hours.
- Using a toothpick, dip each frozen truffle into melted chocolate candy coating. Tap on side of bowl to remove excess chocolate. Repeat until all truffles have been coated.
- In a small bowl, mix melted vanilla bark with peanut butter. Pour into a small ziploc bag and snip off the corner. Drizzle over the chocolate coated truffles. Allow to set, about 10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. ENJOY!