This super simple bread prepared with a blender is perfect for breakfast or snack time
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Add milk, eggs, sugar, and peanut butter to blender jar. Secure lid and blend until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and secure lid. Pulse a few times until flour is incorporated.
- Pour batter into greased 9-x-5-inch loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.
rbohydrates: 35 Fiber: 6 Protein: 9