What’s in Peanut Butter Chex Bars?
There are just six ingredients and every single one is a winner:
- pretzels rods
- Corn Chex cereal
- peanut butter
How to Make No-Bake Chex Bars
Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with foil and set aside. Then, add the butter and peanut butter to a saucepan and heat until melted and smooth. Add the marshmallows and stir nearly continuously until melted and incorporated.
Pour the butter mixture over the pretzels, Chex, and M&M’s. Stir to combine, then turn the mixture into the foil-lined baking dish.
- 3 cups pretzel rods, broken in half
- 2 1/2 cups Corn Chex Cereal
- 1 1/2 cups M&M’s, plus 1/4 cup more for sprinkling on top if desired
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- one 10-ounce bag miniature marshmallows, plus 1/2 cup more for sprinkling on top if desired
- Line a 9×13-inch pan with aluminum foil for easier cleanup and spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- To a large bowl, add the pretzels, Chex, M&M’s, and stir to combine; set aside.
- To a large pot, add the butter, peanut butter, and heat over medium-low heat to melt, stir nearly continuously until melted and smooth.
- Add the marshmallows and stir nearly continuously until melted and incorporated.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal mixture and stir to combine.
- Turn mixture out into prepared pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula as necessary.
- Optionally, evenly sprinkle with 1/4 cup extra M&M’s and/or 1/2 cup extra marshmallows.
- Allow bars to set up fully before slicing and serving.
Bars will keep airtight at room temp for 1 week.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 278TOTAL FAT: 13gSATURATED FAT: 6gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 5gCHOLESTEROL: 16mgSODIUM: 215mgCARBOHYDRATES: 39gFIBER: 2gSUGAR: 21gPROTEIN: 4g